The Barrett Edge has an immediate opening for a bright, hard-working individual to join our team as the Director of Credit to lead and maintain our valuation tool buildout. The ideal candidate will have had significant experience in Alternative Lending and a genuine interest in evolving macroeconomic trends. The candidate will have the opportunity to be an integral part of a growing team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Oversee foundational valuation processes
- Collaborate with Leadership and Director of Underwriting to create streamlined underwriting tools, adjusting real-time to evolving markets
- Develop and maintain efficient internal controls and business processes
- Manage and perform special projects and analysis for firm leadership
- 6+ years of experience in alternative lending, with at least 2 years responsible for credit decision-making
- Degree from a four-year university, preferably in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or a related degree.
- Superior valuation, modeling, and Excel skills
What We offer
The Barrett Edge is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, genetic history, marital status, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.