The Barrett Edge has an immediate opening for a bright, hard-working individual to join our Underwriting team, which focuses on financial analysis, business valuation, and risk assessment as it pertains to small and mid-sized businesses. The candidate will have the opportunity to be an integral part of a growing team in a fast-paced, work environment.
- Assist in conducting due diligence on eligible deals
- In-depth merchant research
- Bank statement and credit report analysis
- Financial document review (e.g., P&Ls and balance sheets)
- Risk assessment
- Deal tracking and data entry
- Collaborate with Processing department to manage incoming requests and deal operations
- 1+ years of accounting or financial analysis experience
- Strong experience in Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with alternative financing
- Degree from a four-year university, preferably in Math, Accounting, or a related degree
- Candidate must be willing to work in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
What We offer
The Barrett Edge is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, genetic history, marital status, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.